Complete Guide to Breast Reduction Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
Women want a slim and nimble body. Extra-large breasts can become an issue for women especially when they are slim. And this may lead women to an uncomfortable relationship with their looks. In some cases, not only does it give physical discomfort but it also has psychological impacts on women’s minds.
Now thanks to technology, there is a wonderful solution to this; breast reduction surgery. Breast reduction surgery, also called bust reduction or breast enhancement surgery, can help even out the breasts according to the size and shape of the woman. It involves taking excess fat out of the breast area, making it look more appealing and giving the patient desired results to feel herself more comfortable without the heavy weight they had to carry for a long time.
When going for a breast reduction surgery, always choose a surgeon who has your best interest in mind. Only certified cosmetic surgeons are capable of performing breast reduction surgery because it involves multiple steps.
First, the breast tissue is reduced through scraping. The cosmetic surgeons need to make sure that both breasts have the same size, otherwise the breast augmentation surgery needs to be performed later on.
At Mediface, we have the finest cosmetic surgeons in Antalya, Turkey that can help you improve your quality of life with breast reduction surgery. To know more about how our surgeons perform the breast reduction surgery, get in touch with us today.
Who Can Be a Good Candidate for Breast Reduction Surgery?
Any woman who has oversized breasts that make them uncomfortable and give them back pain. They could be negatively impacting her self-esteem and causing her physical pain because of the huge weight she has to carry all the time. Overly sized breasts can be easily reduced through surgery giving women their desired sized breasts and enhancing their self-confidence.
Breast Reduction Surgery in Antalya
Antalya is the technology hub of Turkey and has one of the most advanced hospitals in all Turkey. Since breast transformation surgery requires changing the shape and size of the breast, it is only possible in advanced technology hospitals. That’s where the Mediface breast reduction clinic comes in. Get an appointment with our cosmetic surgeons if you are interested in breast reduction surgery.
Breast Reduction vs Breast Augmentation
The basic difference between Breast Reduction and Breast Augmentation surgery is that breast reduction offers women a way to reduce the size of their breasts. It means they can easily remove excess weight from their body and improve the way they look.
On the other hand, breast augmentation surgery allows women to increase the size of their breasts if their breasts are too small in size. The breast augmentation procedure is also called breast enlargement or breast enhancement surgery.
Both breast reduction and breast augmentation surgeries are part of the cosmetic surgeries and they are used to enhance the way women look and feel.
What to Ask Your Surgeon Before Breast Reduction Surgery
You need to ask your surgeon some questions that can put more light to the type of breast reduction surgery you would want done. The surgeon will take your medical history into account and provide you with all the details necessary to know about the complete procedure.
You need to ask the cosmetic surgeon:
- How soon can you recover from the breast reduction surgery
- How do they ensure that both breasts are of the same size and weight
- What procedure would be the best for breast reduction
- How many breast surgeries has the surgeon performed before
- Are they experienced in breast surgery or have they performed other types of cosmetic surgeries only
- What are the success rates of breast reduction surgery
- Should you know about any side effects of the breast reduction surgery
- Will there be scarring after the breast reduction surgery is complete
Usually, breast reduction method involves scarring at the bottom of the breasts. It is not clearly visible and since the skin is properly stitched back together, it is not prominent once the breast reduction procedure is complete.
Who Should Go for Breast Reduction Surgery
Women who experience the following problem should go for a breast reduction procedure to improve their daily life.
- Chronic back, neck and shoulder pain that requires pain medications
- Chronic rash or skin irritation under the breasts
- Nerve pain due to breast enlargement
- Restricted activity due to heavyweight on their chest all the time
- Poor self-image related to the size of breasts
- Difficulty fitting into bras and clothing because of oversized breasts
Candidates for Breast Reduction Surgery
You are qualified as a good candidate for this surgery if:
- Your breasts are too large for your body frame and don’t balance with your overall body
- They cause chronic neck, shoulder and back pain and they have more weight that causes problems during various tasks of your life
- Your breasts have large areolas and not directly proportional
For breast reduction surgery, you shouldn’t be suffering from any serious condition. You should stop smoking a week before the surgery and should have realistic expectations.
Goals of Breast Reduction Surgery
The goal of breast reduction surgery is to relieve your pain and to help you improve your self-esteem. A breast reduction surgery can result in the following improvements.
- Reduces the breast size and makes it proportional to your body frame
- Improves breast symmetry
- Reduces areola size and improve the shape of breasts
- Creates firmer and perkier breasts
- Relieves your pain gradually
Breast Reduction Surgery In Antalya: Timeline & Program
- The recovery period for Breast Reduction surgery can be from one week to 10 days. You will be required to visit the hospital once post-surgery for a checkup.
- The hospital can provide transfer between airport/hotel and the hospital at arrival & departure if you are visiting from outside Antalya, Turkey.
- You will be asked to pay for the hospital surgery costs, pre-surgery and post-operative visits by doctors to ensure your health
- You can book an appointment for surgery with Mediface Antalya today.
Book Your Appointment