Complete Guide to LIPOSUCTION Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
Get Liposuction Surgery done and remove extra, excess fat from your body. Make yourself look stunning and beautiful again. Recover within a few days with minimal scarring. Book Your Appointment at Mediface Antalya, Turkey.
Liposuction surgery is one of the best ways to get rid of stubborn excess fat from your thighs, buttocks, abdomen, chest, and other parts of your body. The excess fat removal surgery can improve overall body shape and give you a completely new look, transforming the way you live your everyday life.
Liposuction surgery can be used for:
- Buttocks & Hips
- Upper arms
- Cheeks, chin, neck, and jowls
It can be performed solo or in combination with other cosmetic surgeries to improve your overall appeal.
Get Free Consultation
How Much Does Liposuction Cost in Antalya, Turkey?
The cost of liposuction surgery varies depending on many factors. For starters, it depends on the body area, body type, and the depth of the fat that needs to be removed. Apart from that, if the patient is young, the procedure is much easier to perform. For people with excessive skin, the procedure is much harder and therefore the cost of such a procedure increases manifolds.
To understand the total cost of liposuction surgery, book a consultation with our surgeons. They will medically examine your body and then provide you the quotes after proper evaluation of your body and your case.
Book Your Appointment
Who Should Go for Liposuction Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
Liposuction’s main goal is to remove stubborn fat that is not getting removed through exercise and dieting. The liposuction surgery uses suction to remove that fat from body contours and make them appealing. This surgery is also called as weight loss surgery although it involves suction-assisted lipoplasty.
It is a perfect remedy for losing weight for people who are not able to lose weight because of certain complications. With the lipoplasty aka liposuction surgery, they are more likely to improve the way they look.
People opting for liposuction surgery must:
- Fully understand the procedure before opting for the surgery
- Should have a clear understanding of what it is and what it isn’t. They need to understand that liposuction surgery won’t change their life within days. It is a transformational experience but it doesn’t affect the mental status.
- People who are in the showbiz industry or in the fitness industry and would like to appear slim, they can opt for liposuction surgery because it is one of the fastest ways to lose weight. However, if there are other alternatives available, the cosmetic surgeon will not recommend liposuction surgery.
- The liposuction surgery can only remove weight from 0 to 10 pounds in a single surgery. So, if you have expectations that you can remove 50 pounds of weight in a single surgery, that is not possible.
Expert cosmetic surgeons would advise not to remove excess fat as that can lead to excess blood loss and other severe risks for the body.
Risks Involved In Liposuction Surgery
Just like any other surgical procedure, liposuction surgery can have many similar complications. These include:
- Excessive bleeding or hematoma
- Necrosis (tissue death)
- Fat clots (when fat goes into the bloodstream and lodges in blood vessels)
- Severe swelling or pain on the affected area
- Asymmetry of the area due to bad liposuction procedure. It can only be removed with another liposuction surgery
- Changes in skin sensation
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Scarring of the tissue because of deep incisions. They can be removed through injections or skin grafting procedures.
Complementary Liposuction Procedure in Antalya, Turkey
If women are opting for liposuction surgery to reduce excess skin of the body, other similar procedures such as breast augmentation or breast reduction surgery can be performed in conjunction with the liposuction surgery. This can be either complimentary or the cosmetic clinic can offer a better discount. The reason for getting both the surgeries done at the same time is to create symmetry and enhance the overall patient’s physical appeal.Pre-Treatment Preparation for Liposuction In Antalya, Turkey
Your surgeon will perform certain tests on your body to confirm that you are fit for the liposuction procedure. The examinations will include a full health checkup, weight history, and other medical examinations to check underlying diseases that can cause a problem during the procedure.
The surgeon may also ask that you stop certain medications if you are taking any. Smokers can’t go for the liposuction surgery if they keep smoking at least a week prior to the surgery, therefore the surgeon will ask you to stop smoking for at least a few months, during the recovery period of the surgery.
How does the Liposuction Procedure start In Antalya Turkey?
- You will be prepared for the surgery by giving you relevant fluids and anesthesia.
- In most cases, general anesthesia is used because it can help you sleep and you won’t feel any pain administered on your body. However, with general anesthesia, you will have to stay at the hospital for the whole night.
- The surgeon will make incisions. These can be between ⅛ to ½ inch. These are usually placed in natural creases so that they remain hidden from view.
- Fat is prepared for suctioning. It is suctioned through tubes put through the incisions inside your body.
- Incisions are closed with the help of stitches.
Facilities for Liposuction Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
- Mediface will provide transport services for patients for arrival & departure from the hospital.
- Patients will be provided with all the medications necessary during the operation.
- Preoperative facilities include blood, sugar, and other medical tests if surgeons find it necessary before performing your operation.
- Post-operative visits by doctors to ensure your health.
- Patients will be asked to pay before the surgery.
Book Your Appointment