Complete Guide to Breast Uplift Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
Enlarged out of shape breasts don’t look good on anyone. Women after post-pregnancy often experience enlarged, saggy breasts that can become a hurdle in their love life.
Slim, perky, and lively breasts are loved by all women. They not only make the women look attractive but also cheerful, confident, and energetic.
Breast uplift surgery is one way of improving the way women look. Women with saggy breasts who would like to uplift their breasts can go for the breast uplifting surgery.
At Mediface, we have the finest cosmetic surgeons for breast uplift surgery in Antalya, Turkey that can help you improve your quality of life. To know more about how our surgeons perform the breast uplift surgery, get in touch with us today.
Get an Appointment
Who Should Go for Breast Uplift Surgery?
You might choose to have a breast lift if your breasts sag or your nipples point downward. A breast lift might also boost your self-image and self-confidence. A breast lift won't significantly change the size of your breasts. However, a breast lift can be done in combination with breast augmentation or breast reduction.
Breast Uplift Surgery in Antalya
Breast uplift surgery allows you to make your breast firm and elastic with the right type of breast enhancement methods. As you get older, your breast will begin to lose shape. They will become saggy, loose, and will start to droop downwards. The gravity will also make them pointed downwards. Even the areolas and nipples point downward which reduce the sex appeal of most women.
Women want to have perkier breasts that can help them look amazing and that’s where the breast uplift method helps them. It allows them to look great even after pregnancy, weight reduction and removes birth defects.
Who Should Go for Breast Uplift Surgery in Antalya?
Women who are just gone through a pregnancy and would like to appear like they were before are the most suitable candidates for breast uplift. They are young, healthy, and in the prime of their lives.
Women who have lost weight recently and now their body looks saggy are a great candidate for breast uplift surgery. It can help them maintain a positive outlook on life and bring out the beauty hidden in them.
Women who had oversized breasts or abnormal breast shapes can also go for breast enhancement and breast uplift surgery. They can ask the cosmetic surgeon to improve their breast shape without reducing the size. The breast uplift surgery will involve removing the nipple, lifting the breast and then placing the nipple a few inches above so that the breasts look lifted.
Women who have larger areolas and would want to reduce their size should also go for breast uplift and augmentation surgery.
Breast Uplift vs Breast Augmentation
The basic difference between Breast Uplift and Breast Augmentation surgery is that breast uplift offers women a way to lift their breasts up so that they look firm, perkier, and attractive. The size of the breasts is not reduced or increased.
On the other hand, breast augmentation surgery allows women to increase the size of their breasts if their breasts are too small in size. The breast augmentation procedure is also called breast enlargement or breast enhancement surgery.
Both breast uplift and breast augmentation surgeries are part of the cosmetic surgeries for women and they are used to enhance the way women’s bust looks to the onlookers.
What to Ask Your Surgeon Before Breast Uplift Surgery In Antalya
You will want to ask your surgeon breast uplift surgery-related questions that can put more light the type of procedure they would use to conduct surgery.
Make sure to tell them about your medical history and any underlying conditions that can cause a problem in the surgery. They will evaluate your medical history and any medications that you are taking to ensure that you are fit for the surgery.
Once you are considered fit by the cosmetic surgeon, you can go for your own list of questions. You can start with something like this:
- How soon can you recover from the breast uplift surgery
- How do they ensure that both breasts are of the same size and weight
- What procedure would be the best for breast uplift
- How many breast surgeries has the surgeon performed before
- Are they experienced in breast uplift surgery or have they performed other types of cosmetic surgeries only
- What are the success rates of breast uplift surgery
- Should you know about any side effects of the breast uplift surgery
- Will there be scarring after the breast uplift surgery is complete
Usually, breast uplift method involves scarring on the region of the areola because it is grafted a few inches above so that the breast looks firm. If the size of the breast is too large, the cosmetic surgeon can also recommend a breast reduction surgery.
Most women want breast uplift surgery to improve the way they look or their loved ones look at them. Perkier breasts help women gain confidence and self-esteem. Not only can they become the light of the party, but it also helps them in climbing the career ladder.
Candidates for Breast Uplift Surgery Antalya
You are a good candidate for this surgery if:
- Your breasts are saggy and pointed downwards instead of straight and don’t blend in with your body frame
- They cause psychological pain and make you look dull and less attractive when you are not
- Your breasts have large areolas and not directly proportional and you want to lift them up so that they point straight and make you look a lot more gorgeous
Breast Uplift Surgery In Antalya: Timeline & Program
- The recovery period for Breast uplift surgery can be from 5 days to 7 days. You will be required to visit the hospital once post-surgery for a checkup.
- The hospital can provide transfer between airport/hotel and the hospital at arrival & departure if you are visiting from outside Antalya, Turkey.
- You will have to pay for the hospital surgery costs before the surgery day.
- Post-operative visits by doctors to ensure your peak health
- You can book an appointment for surgery with Mediface Antalya today.
Book Your Appointment