Complete Guide to Eyebrow Lift Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
The saying goes true that ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder.’ And, the beauty starts from the eyes. Our eyes can’t lie. They tell our true feelings. It is also said that eyes are the mirror of our hearts. But eyes only look gorgeous when eyebrows match your eyes.
But unfortunately, with time, our eyebrows start to wane. They don’t look as good as we want them to. Some people suggest exercising eyes, others suggest herbal treatments, but all of these are temporary solutions.
Permanent Solution to Eyebrow Enhancement In Antalya, Turkey
The permanent solution to making eyes more beautiful is to start with an eyebrow examination from a facial plastic surgeon. The facial plastic surgeon will offer a solution that will best work in your favour. He/she can recommend medication, external treatments, tests, or even eyebrow lift surgery.
Book an Appointment
Do You Need Eyebrow Lift Treatment?
The treatment for eyebrow lift depends on a case by case basis. People can get eyebrow treatment if their eyebrows are sagging and they are getting eye bags that are having problems with vision. Eyebrow treatment can remove excess fat and remove the sagginess so that the person looks young and beautiful.
The best way to determine if you need an eyebrow surgery is to look at yourself in the mirror. Pay special attention to your eyes. Are they getting saggy? Do you need to perform the surgery? If you have tried all other methods of lifting eyebrows then perhaps getting an eyebrow surgery is the right option available.
Eyes play an important role in communicating our emotions and saggy eyes can make these emotions differently. An eyebrow lift cosmetic surgery can offer a lasting solution to the depressing eyebrow problem.
Learn About Eyebrow lift Surgery
When to Get Eyebrow Lift Surgery?
The eyebrow lift surgery can help rejuvenate the face and restore your attractive appeal and natural vibrance. It removes the excess sagging tissues that are impacting the eyes and giving you the look you desire.
Cosmetic surgeons can reposition the eyebrow skin by lifting the underlying muscles and stitching them to the bone - giving you a more youthful appeal.
Eyebrow lift surgery can definitely help anyone who:
- has deep brows and sagging muscles that require immediate attention
- has muscles that need to be repositioned and corrected
- has had brow lift that can be corrected through excess fat removal
- want to restore their true appearance
- want to make themselves look younger and appear beautiful
- A heavily frowned brow can make you look tired and the eyebrow surgery can help fix that problem
- Your eyes will be much brighter and natural in colour
Choosing the Right Cosmetic Surgeon or Facial Plastic Surgeon
Eyebrow lift surgery requires a cosmetic surgeon or a facial plastic surgeon that has a thorough knowledge of facial anatomy and has a keen eye for aesthetic details. He/she should adjust surgical techniques depending on the patient’s health. The surgeon should also respect the patient's ethnicity, age, gender, and unique facial features.
You can start by checking out different cosmetic surgery clinics in your area and then booking appointments with a few that meet your expectations. In your appointment with the cosmetic surgeons, ask them about their previous experience, their training, and tell them about your problem and how they will go about it.
They will probably ask you for a few tests and check your medical history before recommending anything. You should also ask them if cosmetic surgery will be the only solution to your eyebrow problem? Can’t you get an alternative that doesn’t involve eyebrow lift surgery?
Make sure that you get a certified surgeon to do the job for you. Mediface Antalya has some of the best certified cosmetic and facial plastic surgeons for eyebrow lift surgery. Find out how they can improve your eyebrows by giving them the right aesthetic appeal.
Book an Appointment
Eyebrow Lift Surgery Antalya: Recovery Period
Eyebrow surgery is performed through general anaesthesia. The duration of the surgery depends on the type of eyebrow lift and if any other facial reconstruction surgeries need to be performed on the patient.
Eyebrow incisions are either stapled or stitched to the tissues. They require a post-surgery visit to the doctor. The duration of opening the stitches can be a week, up to 14 days. During this period, you would be required to stay in Antalya, Turkey.
Most patients experience slight pain on their eyebrows after the lifting procedure is complete. The pain subsides after a few days. However, Mediface Antalya hospital can also provide medications to the patients to get relief from pain.
The recovery period can take 14 days to 1 month at max.
Eyebrow Lift Surgery In Antalya: Timeline & Program
- The recovery period for the Eyebrow lift surgery can be from one week to 14 days. You will be required to visit the hospital once post-surgery for a checkup.
- The hospital will provide transfer between airport/hotel and the hospital at arrival & departure if you are visiting from outside Antalya, Turkey.
- You will have to pay for the hospital & forehead lift surgery costs before the surgery.
- Pre-operative tests including blood, sugar, and any other that is necessary for performing the eyebrow lift surgery
- The hospital will provide all medications during the hospital stay
- Post-operative visits by doctors to ensure your peak health
- You can book an appointment for eyebrow lift surgery with Mediface Antalya today.
Book Your Appointment