Guide to Tummy Tuck Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
Often people are not able to reduce weight and belly fat even with the help of exercise. This can stem from many issues such as body type, genetics, and other health problems. In such cases, people resort to tummy tuck surgery to reduce their weight and belly fat and improve their appearance.
Tummy tuck surgery is a part of cosmetic surgery where excess skin and fat is removed from the body through surgery. The cosmetic surgeons first make sure that the tummy has enough area for removal of fat and mark those areas. The purpose of marking these areas is to ascertain how the tummy and the overall physical appearance of the person would look like once the tummy fat is removed.
Tummy tuck surgery can also be called as abdominoplasty surgery. The purpose of both surgeries is to remove excess fat from the tummy region to make the person lose weight and enhance appearance. The surgery can be done from any certified cosmetic surgeon in your area. If you d not have any certified surgeon available, you can visit Mediface clinic for tummy tuck surgery. We have the finest certified cosmetic surgeons who are great at their job.
Why Go for Tummy Tuck Surgery in Antalya, Turkey?
You should try out all other easy options available before moving to tummy tuck procedure because not only it is costly but it also involves surgery - which consists of changing the shape of your stomach advertently.
Even the best cosmetic surgeons would advise you to try exercising, dieting, healthy cardio routines to lose weight. If none of them works, then you have a genuine case where your body piles up fat. This can be removed through permanent tummy tuck surgery.
A fat belly can cause problems for people. Both men and women may feel anxious, depressed, and left out if they are far beyond the look they want to have. This makes them lose their self-esteem and confidence. As a result, they are unable to focus on results and their body starts to wane, resulting in more serious underlying conditions.
If that is the case with you, our advice would be to book an appointment with a cosmetic surgeon, tell them about your case and ask them what should be the way out.
The cosmetic surgeon will check your medical history, assess your condition, and will suggest a plausible solution that you can go for. If you decide to move forward with the tummy tuck surgery, you need to ask your surgeon some questions related to the surgery. These should be:
- What are the repercussions of the surgery?
- Does the tummy tuck surgery have any side effects?
- Should I move forward with the surgery or is there an alternative available?
- Will I be able to work after a week of rest after the surgery is performed?
- How many medicines will I take after the surgery and why?
- Will I get scars on my body because of fat removal from the tummy area?
- Is tummy tuck surgery a permanent procedure or will I start to gain weight again?
- If I get pregnant after getting the surgery done, will the effects of the surgery wear off?
- How do you balance the shape of the tummy area with the surgery? Doesn’t it affect the body unevenly?
Your surgeon will answer all your questions and will give you satisfactory answers so that you can make an aware decision about the tummy tuck surgical procedure. Once you are satisfied with the surgery option, you can move forward with the tummy tuck treatment.
Ideal Candidate for Tummy Tuck Surgery Antalya, Turkey?
You are the right candidate for a tummy tuck or abdominoplasty surgery if you have:
- A clear reason to have the tummy tuck surgery
- You understand the outcomes of the surgery and how it can affect you
- You are aware of the side effects of the abdominoplasty surgery
- You have discussed the treatment at length with your surgeon and he has recommended it as the last resort
- You have already tried other forms of losing weight such as exercises, intensive cardio routines, and diet control but none has worked in your favour
- You are not having any unrealistic goals dependent on the abdominoplasty surgery and aware that it is simply a change in the shape of the body
- You know that scars can occur from the surgery
- You are aware that the surgery can be permanent or not permanent depending on the body.
Things to Note About Tummy Tuck Treatment Antalya, Turkey
- Tummy tuck surgery is suitable for both men and women in good health.
- Women who are going to get pregnant should postpone the procedure until they give birth. The tummy tuck treatment tightens the muscles in the abdominal area. With pregnancy, these muscles loosen up and the person becomes fat again.
- The tummy tuck is not a replacement for losing weight. It should only be used as the last resort for belly fat removal.
- Persons feeling low in self-esteem should get a psychological checkup before moving forward with the tummy tuck surgery because in some cases the problem can be easily solved with a few sessions with your therapist.
Tummy Tuck Surgery In Antalya: Timeline & Program
- The recovery period for the Tummy tuck surgery can be from one week to 14 days. You will be required to visit the hospital once post-surgery for a checkup.
- The hospital will provide transfer between airport/hotel and the hospital at arrival & departure if you are visiting from outside Antalya, Turkey.
- You will have to pay for the hospital & Tummy tuck surgery costs, before the surgery.
- Pre-operative tests including blood, sugar, and any other that is necessary for performing the tummy tuck surgery
- You can book an appointment for Tummy tuck surgery with Mediface today.
Book Your Appointment