Complete Guide to Facial Plastic Surgery in Antalya, Turkey
Everyone wants to look good, to look attractive, to be known for their facial features. In short, everyone deserves a chance to smile…
And that’s what we bring to their face by performing Facial plastic surgery with the help of a team of board-certified facial plastic surgeons.
Facial Plastic Surgery Antalya, Turkey
Our Medicare centre in Turkey with multidisciplinary faculty features facial plastic professional surgeons with years of experience and specialists who are the master of their craft. Together they can provide each patient with highly individualized and compassionate care.
You face is an exceptional part of your body that can’t be hidden from anyone. Even if you hide it from some through a veil or a mask, you still have to show it to your family, colleagues, acquaintances, and even classmates. It is one part of the body that requires constant care because it develops your perception among other people.
Your facial expressions allow you to interact and communicate with others. It impacts how people think about you. It can even lead to negative sentiments developed about you if you don’t take proper care of it. For example, pimples and blackheads that occur on the face due to negligence and lack of proper care. These can be a downer for many. They also impact the appearance of the person and that is directly reflected in their body language and confidence.
Facial dissonance can occur because of many reasons. Some people despise their birthmarks while others can have scars that they want removed. Some want their cleft lips removed and some have a certain type of birth defects that are shadowing their personalities.
In recent years, facial surgeries related to repairing of the skin due to facial trauma, lack of proper care or face-lifting because of anti-ageing have increased considerably.
At Mediface Turkey, all these surgeries are performed with the help of skilled medical professionals who are expert at both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
Why go for Facial Plastic Surgery in Antalya?
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) surgeries are often performed for facelifting. These are done by supervised professionals and as a last resort. Otolaryngologists first diagnose the problem and then treat it accordingly which would usually involve conditions involving the whole face, nose, lips, ears, and neck. This type of facial surgery is divided into two parts: Reconstructive and Cosmetic and are called otolaryngology surgeries.
Reconstructive surgery involves removal of birth defects, cleaning of certain facial features that are becoming a hindrance in daily activities such as a mole, cleft lips, long ears, or expanded nose. These conditions can affect the normal function of daily life.
Similarly, reconstructive surgery also includes conditions like trauma, burns, acid attacks, removal of scars, and correction of previous surgeries that were performed incorrectly. Today, due to advancement in technology, these surgeries can also be used to reconstruct skin for treating existing skin cancer problems.
On the other hand, cosmetic surgery relates to visual appearance and enhancement. It is usually performed to improve the facial features of a person and the surgery can include facelift, ear lift, eye lift, rhinoplasty, chin and cheek lift, liposuction, wrinkle removal, and ENT enhancement.
The cosmetic surgery specialists are well-trained and address all the problems that the patient is confused about.
Who Should Go for Facial Plastic Surgery in Antalya?
People coming for facial plastic surgery are confused about their overall appearance. They want it changed and for that purpose, they come to our clinic. However, more people are unaware of the aftereffects of facelift surgery.
We don’t sell them the surgery instead the purpose of a consultation without specialists is to diagnose if facial plastic surgery is actually the right decision for them. In most cases, the surgery should only be performed when the patient has tried everything else to improve their lives.
For example, female patients come to use for a nose job and facelift surgeries. We ask them how getting a nose job impacts their life and what are their expectations from the surgery. Our purpose is to ensure that they are aware of what they are getting into.
We tell them that imperfections are part of the human body, surgery can help tone it down, but it is not going to bring any significant change in your lifestyle unless you take your life into your own hands. It usually means that they should have a different perception of how they feel and appear to others. If they feel good about themselves, others will feel good about them as well. Even if some don’t, that shouldn’t be a point for the surgery anyway.
With that said, people who come to facial plastic surgery are:
- People looking to remove imperfections from their face, wherever they exist including face, nose, ears, or chin.
- Enhancing cleft lips and palate (lip augmentation); nose thinning/reduction surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Ear recovery/repair surgery
- Liposuction of face and neck to reduce the excess skin and fat available in that area
- Reconstruction of the face after a burn or accident to create the same area of the face through plastic without changing the physical appearance of the person
What’s Included: Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures
At Mediface Antalya, Turkey, the type of facial plastic surgery you can get for face reconstruction usually depends on the procedure we use.
- Facial Injections
- Face Peeling
- Surgical Facelift
- Otoplasty “Ear Correction Surgery”
- Rhinoplasty “Nose Job”
- Liposuction face and neck
- Lip augmentation
Questions to Ask Your Facial Plastic Surgeon
Here is a list of questions that you should ask your facial plastic surgeon before surgery. These questions will help you decide about whether you actually want the surgery to be performed or is there another way out.
- Are there alternatives to this surgery? Or is it really a necessary requirement?
- How many times have you performed this procedure before? (make sure to check their previous patient record and then you can double-check their reviews on the internet)
- What preparations are needed (physical and mental) to prepare for the surgery? Are there any specific plans that I need to make?
- What is the duration of the procedure? What will be the duration of the healing period?
- What medications should be avoided before and after surgery? What medications would be needed for facial plastic surgery?
- How soon can I return to resuming my daily activities post-surgery?
Facial Plastic Surgery Antalya: Timeline & Program
- It can take around a week for the whole surgery
- The hospital will provide transfer between airport/hotel and the hospital at arrival & departure
- You will have to pay for the hospital & surgery costs related to surgery pre-surgery or an advance of 50% depending on the agreement.
- Pre-operative tests including blood, sugar, and any other that is necessary for performing the facial reconstruction
- The hospital will provide all medications during the hospital stay
- Post-operative visits by doctors to ensure your health
- Book an Appointment for Facial Plastic Surgery
- You can book an appointment for facial reconstruction surgery with Mediface today.
- <ADD A CTA HERE>