A complete Guide to Mesotherapy in Antalya, Turkey
The human face is the most important part of the human body. It’s a psychological fact that we can bear with any wound, acne, and even injury scars but we can't bear a tiny pimple on our face.
Because it just doesn’t look fine!
One feels awkward going to a private party, the first day at the office and farewell dinner at university, and some random dark spots, acne, purging circles, and melasma effects ruin the festive day. Doesn’t fit to even imagine right?
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical and highly effective skin rejuvenation treatment that uses microneedles and injections to intradermally instill healthy multivitamins and other micro-ingredients into the subcutaneous fat of skin.
Mesotherapy can add nourishment to human skin, give life to tiny tissues, refresh the facial expressions, and extract excess oil from the face to reduce the purging from face fat.
The procedure to inject micro-ingredients into the mesodermal layer of the skin (from where the treatment derives its name), requires proper surgery skills and exposure to treating sensitive skin.
Surgeons recommended getting yourself examined from the best dermatologists can promise you effective results.
When Should We Go for Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is one of the finest non-surgical procedure which covers most of the vulnerable skin infections and reduces the appearance of aging from the skin.
If you are suffering from any of the following facial ailments and have tried many useless cosmetic products like tablets, fairness creams. Then mesotherapy is definitely for you.
These are some common skin ailments that mesotherapy covers
- loosening skin
- face pigmentation (wrinkles and aging effects)
- alopecia, a certain condition when you lose hair
- acne scars
- excess oil
- Lower eyelid fat
- cellulite, a condition that tethers the skin dimpling. It usually occurs on your buttocks and lower limbs
The idea behind mesotherapy is that it improves the poor blood circulation and inflammation, fulfills the nutrients demand of the body, and adds healthy nutrients that bring the glow to your face and reduces aging effects.
When we eat food, it takes time to break down and provides you essential ingredients. On the other hand, in mesotherapy, the dermatologist will directly enter those healthy enzymes and other multi-vitamins that our body needs for nourishment.
Why Visit Antalya for Mesotherapy Operation?
Mediface Antalya is one of the medically advanced hospitals in Turkey. It’s modern-tech mesotherapy centers are equipped with digital and up-to-date machinery. We have a certified board of the best surgeons of Turkey who have years of experience in bringing smiles on the faces, boosting up the confidence, and reducing the stress and anxiety from minds.
We have been treating all the skin-related health factors from mild to serious skin disorders and diseases.
Mediface provides you complete professional environment. We do not only examine our patients’ health concerns but also create a mutual relationship with them so they are confident to speak their apprehensions with our experts.
We hold a preoperative consultation with our patients and their relatives to guide them about all the procedures and take them into confidence about our surgeons’ professionalism.
Our surgeons will also show the before and after pictures of our previous patients who we had successfully treated with skin disorders.
Mesotherapy: An Effective Procedure in Antalya, Turkey
Our cosmetic surgeons are experts with aesthetic mesotherapy. Initially, the surgeon will apply anesthesia to numb the area and refrain maximum pain.
Mesotherapy injections of hyaluronic acid will inject healthy vitamins and biotin directly into your skin and decrease the cellulite and alopecia factors from your body.
Those vitamins and amino acids will also result in skin radiant and nourishment, bringing back the youthful glow and will help to improve the level of collagen and elastin in the body.
After that, the surgeon will make the cutaneous surface of the skin ready and apply the dermis technique for facial rejuvenation.
To make mesotherapy effective, our surgeons know the autonomy very well. They divide the treatment into 5 to 6 courses and one course a week. A course usually takes 20 to 30 minutes approximately to complete.
The results begin to appear in 2 to 4 days and which rarely go up to one week.
Here are some of the benefits your receive from the treatment:
- Your skin will absorb a high concentration of vitamins
- Will address multiple skins needs at the same time
- Amino acids will keep your face hydrated
- It will reduce dark circles and excess oil from the skin
- It will reduce fat from the eyelid making them more beautiful
- It will increase the tone and complexion of the skin
Common Side effects of Mesotherapy
Normally, patients do not find any side effects but in rare cases, some of the side effects that occur are the following:
- Mild burning skin
- Itching near the treated area
- Allergic reactions
If redness or swelling appears, tell your surgeon so he will prescribe you a medication to apply to the treated area.
Essential Mesotherapy Aftercare
Our surgeons give the following advice to patients to feel the best results.
- You should not wash your face or take a bath at least 8 to 48 hours and let your body give as much as relaxation as possible
- Try to remain in a cool atmosphere to relieve your treated skin tissues
- Do not perform fitness exercises for 1 to 3 days
- Drink more water than usual
- Try to avoid sun exposure as much as possible, however, if necessary you can go out under 25-degree temperature
- If allergic reactions occur, do not panic and call our dermatologist for precautions
Health Facilities From Mediface
- Our surgeon pays you post-operative visits to ensure you are fine and healthy.
- If any side effects occur after the operation, Mediface will provide you basic medication and treatment.
- The hospital can provide transport facilities for patients for arrival & departure from the hospital.
- If required they will perform some preoperative tests like sugar and blood pressure tests to ensure the safest time for the operation.