Guide to Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery Antalya, Turkey
It is a fact that our looks matter a lot and not only they matter, but they also help us become more confident and climb the career ladder faster. With age, often our eyes become saggy, droopy, and just don’t look attractive. They make us look more aged then we actually are. Bags cover the bottom part of the skin and cause sagginess.
But it is not just about looking old, severe sagginess can also decrease our peripheral and side vision. The only option available is to get an eyelid surgery done. That’s where Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery comes in handy. Not only does it make the eyes look attractive but it also improves the eyesight.
Get board-certified Blepharoplasty surgeons, get eyelid surgery done in Antalya, Turkey.
Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery Antalya
Blepharoplasty (eyelid lift) surgery can improve the appearance of eyes by removing excess skin, fat and muscle from the side of the eye region and offers an aesthetically appealing look.
The overall result of the Blepharoplasty procedure is to make your eyes appear younger and provide you with an overall satisfying appeal. It also helps improve your vision where severely saggy skin is surrounding your eyes and the peripheral vision.
If you are in Turkey or Antalya, the best place to get Blepharoplasty eyelid surgery is Mediface Eye Clinic. We have specialists with years of experience who can offer the right treatment for your eye condition.
Who Should Get Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery?
Anyone who is considering a blepharoplasty procedure should at least have one of the following conditions that we have listed below.
- Baggy or droopy upper or lower eyelids
- Sagging eyebrows
- Excess skin in your upper eyelid which may restrict your peripheral vision
- Drooping or excess skin of your lower eyelids, which may result in white to show in part of your iris (the coloured part of your eyes)
- Under-eye bags
You will first have to take an appointment with our specialists because that’s the only way to determine if you actually need the Blepharoplasty eyelid surgery. In many cases, you would not want the surgery because your condition is curable through other medicines or treatments.
If however, your condition requires Blepharoplasty treatment, then you will be prescribed certain tests.
Get an Appointment
Ideal Candidate for Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery Antalya
Eyelid surgery can be a distressing procedure and that’s why it is required that the patient is in the best of health. Ideal candidates should be:
- Generally healthy and should not have any illnesses that can interfere with the eyelid surgery or put the patient at risk during the blepharoplasty procedure
- Should be looking for realistic goals from the surgery. They should be foretold about the expectations from the surgery and what outcome they should expect from it
- Are without any serious eye disorders or diseases.
Test and Diagnosis for Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery Antalya
On your first appointment, our specialists will evaluate your medical history and check for any chronic systemic disease that can become a hurdle in your surgery.
They will examine your medical condition through tests and further diagnosis. They will also make an assessment of your eye: the upper lid, lower lid, and the eyebrows. They will also take pictures of your eyebrows for further evaluation and to maintain a record for reference. The pictures will also help them design the strategy about what area to tone down near your eye for best aesthetic appeal.
What to Ask Doctor Regarding Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery
You should ask all the questions that are coming to your mind regarding the surgery. Some questions could be:
- Is this surgery safe? What will be the after-effects of this surgery on my life?
- What medications would I need for this surgery and how soon can I let them go?
- Do I need to sign any deed before the procedure starts?
- What are the total charges and will my insurance cover it?
- Is there an alternative available to Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery?
These are just some of the questions that you should be asking your doctor before the surgery. These questions will not only help you make an aware decision but they will also help you learn more about the overall procedure and what expectations to have in mind.
f you have any worries, your doctor will be more than happy to explain the entire process to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
Treatment for Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery in Antalya
Blepharoplasty eyelid surgery is performed as an outpatient procedure. It means the surgery will likely start and end on the same day. You don’t have to stay overnight at the hospital for the surgery to be completed. However, in rare cases, the doctors can ask you to stay at the hospital if there are complications during the surgery.
Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery Support
At Mediface, our clinic offers various support services to Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery patients including pickup and delivery from airport or hotel. We also take care of the medicines provided at the hospital. They can either pay the fees before the start of the surgery or before landing in Antalya.
Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery Details
The blepharoplasty surgery is a single day procedure and would require careful evaluation of the entire face. Our specialists can suggest which incision process can work best for you. it depends on the degree of your excess skin and many other factors.
Our specialists will apply anaesthetic for the eyelid surgery so that you don’t experience any pain during the surgery.
Procedure for Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery in Antalya
- We advise that you stay in Antalya during the post-recovery period which can last for a week at max. During this procedure, you will be required to visit the doctor once or at least twice to make sure that your eyelids are in appropriate health
- Before the procedure starts, our clinical staff can pick you from your hotel or the airport and drop you back once the procedure is complete.
- Medicines will be provided by our clinic and will be covered within your surgery cost.
Get an Appointment